Monday, December 3, 2007

Heredity of Love Charity Concert

Several days ago, I received several DVDs from Uncle Ma, the chairman of Hong Kong Mucopolysaccharidoses & Rare Genetic Diseases Mutual Aid Group (HKMPS). Those DVDs are the videa about the TV interviewing, Music concert, articles on newspaper and the photo about the MPS people and group activities in Hong Kong.

One of the DVDs was about a fundraising musical concert. I was so impressed by the last part when some of the MPS children sang Amazing Graces on the stage. I feel bad that I wasn't go back to show my support because I am one of them. I want to share my experience and tell them don't give up easily, but I am not in Hong Kong and seldom to go back.
I want to post that video on my blog and share with everyone, but I don't know would it against the copyright.

Since I have mucopolysaccharidoses, I know how hard it is. I know my life will be short, but I don't really care. I just want everyone and the society will give the younger MPS children has a chance to use the medicine and to have the ERT treatment in order to have better quality and extend their life. I want to say in here that please help us, we just want everybody knows MPS.

No comments: