Monday, August 13, 2007

Upsetting

Today, I read a very encouragement article about a paralyzed girl who is accepted from the CU medical school in HK and want to be a doctor. Well, actually, it is not really encourage me. For me, it just an article, a story of "wheel" girl who want to be a doctor. I knew the medical road is very hard even for a healthy people and it is more difficult for disabled. I walked throught it but unsuccess because I gave up...

At the same time, I saw a post in the forum that I used to go to and I am upsetting to see the replies in there. Some of the people who replies in there are medical providers. I know and understand the reality is very cruel, but can the people in there stop to pour the cold water on that girl? Do they know the words they said are so cruel and it hurts a lot of disabled. Most disabled are physical disabled and they have normal intelligent, they just want people look and treat them as other people. Why they still doing that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

很多人以為網上發表言論便不需負責任,於是往往都大言不慚,及不理人感受的。
這些人的言論大可不需理會。:)

cooking mama